We're are financial technology company with focus on capital market on a mission to reinvent the trading business is done through innovation and automation technology. We believe that our people are not only our greatest asset but also our biggest competitive advantage. Innovation and our exceptional team are at the heart of what makes Symphony Fintech. We are constantly on a look out for talented, high-performing, and enthusiastic people to join our team
Let's shape together the world for the better.
Our team members are smart, collaborative and have fun working with each other. Our leadership shares an exciting, evolving vision for the company and empowers employees to help shape and deliver that vision.
"Symphony Fintech is a great place to grow personally and professionally. The people here are very helpful. Symphony Fintech follows an open-door policy which encourages effective communication and healthy discussions. Within the organization, I have always witnessed a collaborative culture. Right since the day I joined the organization I have felt comfortable at all levels and motivated to give my best."
Symphony Fintech is a great company for laying a solid growth foundation. The work culture here gives a chance to grow with your own efforts and dream big. Here we are able to develop my career in a fantastic and enthusiastic environment while the company is growing. You get to work on wide range of projects and enjoy a more diversified experience. Your achievements/hard-work is recognized & highly rewarded.
For me every working day is gathering loads of knowledge, solving challenging tasks and sharing thoughts to achieve common goals. In Symphony, I have the freedom to explore new technology and there is no boundary to switch to technologies that I would like to work on. The positive atmosphere at Symphony is noticeable at all levels. People are helpful, upbeat, genuine and full of passion.
"Symphony Fintech is a strong and solid company, always evolving, and looking for the next innovation to stand out from competition. The organization has given me opportunities that help me grow personally and professionally. It has a management which is focused on growth of its people along with the organization. Symphony Fintech is like an extended family, and there's always room for growth."
You thrive on the energy and entrepreneurship of a start-up environment– especially in a really cool team that has already achieved impressive success – you'll love it here. We provide a collaborative day-to-day environment where everyone's voice can be heard.
- Working as part of one of high performing software teams, you'll be developing the UX/UI of a low latency Multi-asset trading platform using C# WPF, Windows Form
- The systems have high update rates and require very powerful and optimized UIs and servers to cope with these demands. The C# clients control all aspects of the system from algorithmic trading configuration to electronic feeds and require clear, intuitive design.
- You should be a practical technologist, who can show excellent problem solving skills and enjoy all aspects of software development
- Working on a range of features and products, producing top quality tested code and having a say in all areas across the business
- Innovating new product feature
- Taking an active role in all stages of development including the analysis of business requirements, planning, implementation and delivery
- Producing high quality code with automated tests
- Handle multiple concurrent projects while adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Proven results delivering multi-threaded, high performance user interfaces in C#/WPF
- Proficient in object oriented programming and advanced programming language
- Data structures, design patterns and collections
- Multi-threaded programming
- .NET Standard APIs
- Knowledge of financial markets and trading systems (is Plus)
- Strong analytical, verbal & written skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree with three to five years of experience
- Working predominantly in C++ on Linux, design and develop High Frequency multi exchange trading platform that are robust, resilient and extremely fast, including core infrastructure, market data handling, core framework, risk management, execution algorithms and exchange connectivity.
- Optimizing the system using network and system programming as well as other advance techniques to minimize latency
- You will be encouraged to update your knowledge about state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Very strong C++ development experience, including modern C++14, STL, templates, and low level and high-level optimization
- Experience in developing extremely low latency systems
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency problematics Multi-threaded processing and inter-process communication
- Sound knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms with performance focus
- Previous experience of programming techniques used in HFT systems such as lock-less queues, circular buffer
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of debugging tools and code optimization principle
- Experience with development on Linux platform
- Low level knowledge of network stack (CPU, NIC, PCIe, related drivers) is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Experience in "kernel by-pass" solutions (Nice to have)
- Take full stack responsibility for supporting backend and frontend components.
- Expert development experience of NodeJS, Express and AngularJS
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3
- Full Stack Developer - NodeJS / Angular / React
- Understanding of RESTful web service consumption and authoring
- You have implemented a AngularJS front-end on at least one other live, production-grade web application being used by real people for a real use-case.
- You have experience with web sockets
- Message Queueing / Message Bus technology (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Git and agile methodologies
- Understanding of micro-services and containerized technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong analytical, verbal & written skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree with two to four years of experience
- Contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of an automated testing framework to reduce time to market and increase the quality of our product
- Perform manual and automated testing for Trading Platform
- Working closely with software developers, testers and stakeholders globally to refine technical requirements for the test framework
- Design and implement new automation frameworks and test scripts for maximum test coverage and depth
- Prepare documentation and test plans
- Work in an agile environment
- Maintain and support quality assurance and integration testing environment
- Work alongside Development Team, Project Managers, Internal Users and other QA Team members to review and implement business requirements.
- Assist Developers in quickly investigating problems and reproducing scenarios reported in UAT & Production Environment.
- At least 1 years of experience programming in Python
- Competence using Linux, Windows, and basic knowledge of system administration and environment management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2-5 years' experience on software quality assurance and testing
- Experience in the finance industry and in Quality Assurance working with trading systems a strong plus
- Bachelors or Masters degree with One to Four years of experience